Connect with your
High Vibe Energy Tribe

Hobbies | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Lucie ONE LOVE
Lucie Mar 25 '2021, 10:19 PM
Does anybody want to tell us anything about his/her hobbies?
Lucie ONE LOVE
Lucie May 23 '2021, 11:03 PM
Hallo Monique,
It's perfectly allright! You are the first to react to this post about hobbies. I put it there to invite people who just started at this site to get started in the program. I did not put it there to get a personal reaction, but for general use. However no one apparently dared to react untill now!

To the other post: don't get tested or injected! It is experimental! And it is dangerous! And it is probably also designed to make it impossible for you to reach the 5th dimension. As far as I know now it is not reversable. So don't travel untill the situation in the world has changed for the better.
There are a lot of forces at work behind the scenes at the moment to make things better! It is only not yet visible to the general public.  So try to sit things out!
Greetings and "liefs" van Lucie...

Lucie ONE LOVE
Lucie May 28 '2021, 3:01 PM
Leuke hobbie, Peter!

Ik heb vroeger huisjes gebouwd in HO-formaat. maar ik ben niet zo creatief als jij. ik ontwerp ze niet zelf. het ging mij niet om de treinen, maar meer om landschapjes.

ik heb nog tig onuitgepakte dozen staan. Hoop in de toekomst weer aan het bouwen te slaan!

P.S. hoop dat je ook nederlands spreekt.

Lucie ONE LOVE
Lucie May 28 '2021, 3:14 PM
Met de huisjes in jouw maat heb je niet zo'n probleem om in een kamer een heel landschap te bouwen. Ik zit met ruimtegebrek! 

Heb net je foto's bekeken. Hardstikke leuk! Doe jij zèlf ook iets met glas?

En Egypte! Hoezo 0%.....? 

Groetjes...

Lucie ONE LOVE
Lucie May 31 '2021, 10:37 AM
Peter,
Ik vroeg dit, omdat jouw foto's me in eerste instantie aan alternatieve glaskunst deden denken. Bij nadere beschouwing doen ze me ook denken aan schilderijen van bijenwas. 
Maar waarschijnlijk heb je heel andere technieken gebruikt! Als dit eigen werk is, tenminste.
Peter ONE LOVE
Peter Apr 16 '2022, 9:19 PM
I made some 3D pictures before, but now I'm starting with real 3D digital images. They are called 3D Anaglyphs. You can watch them with some cheap cardboard red/blue or red/green glasses. Then some parts of the picture come out of the screen or they appear to be behind the screen. The first image 'Steampunk' is not my design, only my 3D work. The images will be in my Hobbies folder.
And about the red and blue glasses I would like to add, that when you buy one, DON't buy the expensive ones with colored plexiglass, they are worse than the cheap cardboard versions believe me...
The Forum post is edited by Peter 17545 hours ago

5D Café

5D Podcast

Let's grow together

Should you come across a profile that is suspicious, or are you being harassed? Then know that you can 'flag' this profile. To do this, go to the 'more' button and choose 'flag' so that we can then assess the profile.

5D Wear

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo